Analytics for Retail Banks
Become a data-driven marketing expert by mastering concepts around analytics lifecycle, data infrastructure, customer lifecycle and digital trends while going through global retail banking case studies.
Online Self Learning Courses are designed for self-directed training, allowing participants to begin at their convenience with structured training and review exercises to reinforce learning. You'll learn through videos, PPTs and complete assignments, projects and other activities designed to enhance learning outcomes, all at times that are most convenient to you.
- Analytics scope at a retail bank
- Marketing challenges across the retail banking customer lifecycle
- Data related Infrastructure at a retail bank
- Channel implications on data driven marketing at retail banks
- Data-driven customer acquisition at retail banks
- Data driven usage management at retail banks
- Data driven customer experience management at retail banks
- Data driven upselling and Cross selling at retail banks
- Data driven retention and loyalty management at retail banks
- Practical Implementation challenges for the data-driven market