Apache Cassandra Certification Training
This Cassandra Certification Training helps you to master the concepts of Apache Cassandra including Cassandra Architecture, its features, Cassandra Data Model, and its Administration
Cassandra is a distributed database from Apache that is highly scalable and designed to manage huge amount of unstructured data. Apache Cassandra Certification Training covers Database Operations, Table Operations, Node Operations in a Cluster, Managing & Monitoring the Cluster, Backup/Restore, Performance Tuning, and Hosting Cassandra Database on Cloud. You will also learn to integrate Cassandra with other Apache frameworks like Hadoop, Spark, and Kafka.
This Apache Cassandra Training is designed by industry experts to help you master Apache Cassandra. The Cassandra Course offers:
- In-depth knowledge of NoSQL database, including features such as High Availablity, Fault Tolerance, Fast Processing, and Scalability
- Comprehensive knowledge of Cassandra Database and it's architecture.
- Capability to ingest data in Cassandra and perform various operations
- Experience with Single & Multi-Node Cluster setup and different Node Operations using nodetool
- Capability to Manage and Monitor the Cassandra Cluster
- Knowledge of various Security and Backup features provided by Cassandra
- Exposure to many real-life industry based Projects
- Case Studies which are diverse in nature covering banking, telecommunication, social media, and e-commerce domains
Apache Cassandra is one of the most widely used NoSQL database. It offers features such as Fault Tolerance, Scalability, Flexible Data Storage and it's efficient writes, which makes it the perfect database for various purposes. Apache Cassandra is the right choice of database if you are looking for scalability and high availability without compromising performance for your mission-critical applications.
To take benefits of these opportunities you need a structured training with an updated curriculum as per current industry requirements and best practices.
Besides strong theoretical understanding, you also need to work on real-life Cassandra projects as a part of solution strategy. It is open source and is used by many companies like Spotify, eBay, Comcast, Adobe, NASA, Netflix, and Twitter which led to increase in jobs in the Cassandra Domain.
Apache Cassandra Certification Training will help you to become a Cassandra expert. It will hone your skills by offering you comprehensive knowledge on Cassandra, it's internals and the required hands-on experience for solving real-time industry-based big data projects.
During the Cassandra Training, you will be guided and trained by our expert instructors to:
- Master the concepts of NoSQL database & understand where Cassandra is used
- Understand CAP theorem, to Cassandra's History
- Install Cassandra Single Node Cluster and manage them
- Describe Apache Cassandra Architecture
- Design and model applications for Cassandra
- Learn about Keyspaces, Tables
- Perform Cassandra Admin Operations for Managing a Cluster
- Learn concepts related to Cassandra Performance Tuning
- Implement Backup and Recovery Strategies for Cassandra
- Host Cassandra on Cloud
- Introduction to Big Data, and Cassandra
- Cassandra Data Model
- Cassandra Architecture
- Deep Dive into Cassandra Database
- Node Operations in a Cluster
- Managing and Monitoring the Cluster
- Backup & Restore and Performance Tuning
- Hosting Cassandra Database on Cloud