Apache Kafka Certification Training
This training helps you in learning the concepts about Kafka Architecture, Configuring Kafka Cluster, Kafka Producer, Kafka Consumer, Kafka Monitoring.
Apache Kafka Certification Training is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to become a successful Kafka Big Data Developer. The training encompasses the fundamental concepts (such as Kafka Cluster and Kafka API) of Kafka and covers the advanced topics (such as Kafka Connect, Kafka streams, Kafka Integration with Hadoop, Storm and Spark) thereby enabling you to gain expertise in Apache Kafka.
After the completion of Real-Time Analytics with Apache Kafka course at Edureka, you should be able to:
- Learn Kafka and its components
- Set up an end to end Kafka cluster along with Hadoop and YARN cluster
- Integrate Kafka with real time streaming systems like Spark & Storm
- Describe the basic and advanced features involved in designing and developing a high throughput messaging system
- Use Kafka to produce and consume messages from various sources including real time streaming sources like Twitter
- Get an insight of Kafka API
- Understand Kafka Stream APIs
- Work on a real-life project, ‘Implementing Twitter Streaming with Kafka, Flume, Hadoop & Storm
Kafka training helps you gain expertise in Kafka Architecture, Installation, Configuration, Performance Tuning, Kafka Client APIs like Producer, Consumer and Stream APIs, Kafka Administration, Kafka Connect API and Kafka Integration with Hadoop, Storm and Spark using Twitter Streaming use case.
This course is designed for professionals who want to learn Kafka techniques and wish to apply it on Big Data. It is highly recommended for:
- Developers, who want to gain acceleration in their career as a "Kafka Big Data Developer"
- Testing Professionals, who are currently involved in Queuing and Messaging Systems
- Big Data Architects, who like to include Kafka in their ecosystem
- Project Managers, who are working on projects related to Messaging Systems
- Admins, who want to gain acceleration in their careers as a "Apache Kafka Administrator
- Introduction to Big Data and Apache Kafka
- Kafka Producer
- Kafka Consumer
- Kafka Internals
- Kafka Cluster Architectures & Administering Kafka
- Kafka Monitoring and Kafka Connect
- Kafka Stream Processing
- Integration of Kafka With Hadoop, Storm and Spark
- Integration of Kafka With Talend and Cassandra
- Kafka In-Class Project
- Certification Project