Apache Solr Certification Training
This training will help you in getting started and master the various concepts of Apache Solr. Solr is being used by most of the world’s top multinational companies.
Course is designed to make the course participants experts in Apache Solr (Search engine). It starts with fundamental concepts like searching text using Lucene, Lucene components like Solr Installation, Analyzers, Searchers, Indexing & Updating schemas and Faceting. Post fundamental concepts it will cover use cases of Solr, internal Architecture, Components, Highlighters, Faceting, Solr Cloud, Solr Admin. This will also cover advanced topics like Spellcheck and search suggestions.
After the completion of Apache Solr course at Edureka, you will be able to:
- Why and where to use Lucene?
- Indexing and Searching with Apache Lucene library
- Installation, Configuration Apache Solr
- Learn the concepts of Apache Solr and its advantages
- Understand scalable, fault-tolerant features of Solr
- Searching, indexing, Faceting and Highlighters
- Apache Solr Cloud configuration for distributed indexing and search
- Searching and Indexing using Solr Admin
- Solr Cloud cluster load balancing
- Use cases of Apache Solr
SOLR is being used by most of the world’s top multinational companies. Solr powers the search and navigation features of many of the world's largest internet sites like (Aol, Yahoo, Snapdeal, Buy.com, Cnet, CitySearch, Netflix, Zappos, Stubhub!, digg, eTrade, Disney, Apple, NASA and MTV). Search gives competitive advantages over other players who do not provide search. Apache Solr based on the Lucene Library, is an open-source enterprise Grade search engine and platform used to provide fast and scalable search features. Major features include full-text search, hit highlighting, faceted search.
- Introduction to Apache Lucene
- Exploring Apache Lucene
- Introduction to Apache Solr
- Solr Indexing
- Searching Using Solr
- Solr Extended Features
- Solr Admin and Solr Cloud