Apache Spark and Scala Certification Training
Apache Spark and Scala Certification Training is designed to prepare you for the Cloudera Hadoop and Spark Developer Certification Exam (CCA175).
Apache Spark Certification Training Course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to become a successful Big Data & Spark Developer. This Training would help you to clear the CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer (CCA175) Examination.
You will understand the basics of Big Data and Hadoop. You will learn how Spark enables in-memory data processing and runs much faster than Hadoop MapReduce. You will also learn about RDDs, Spark SQL for structured processing, different APIs offered by Spark such as Spark Streaming, Spark MLlib. This course is an integral part of a Big Data Developer’s Career path. It will also encompass the fundamental concepts such as data capturing using Flume, data loading using Sqoop, messaging system like Kafka, etc.
Spark Certification Training is designed by industry experts to make you a Certified Spark Developer. The Spark Scala Course offers:
- Overview of Big Data & Hadoop including HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator)
- Comprehensive knowledge of various tools that fall in Spark Ecosystem like Spark SQL, Spark MlLib, Sqoop, Kafka, Flume and Spark Streaming
- The capability to ingest data in HDFS using Sqoop & Flume, and analyze those large datasets stored in the HDFS
- The power of handling real time data feeds through a publish-subscribe messaging system like Kafka
- The exposure to many real-life industry-based projects which will be executed using Edureka’s CloudLab
- Projects which are diverse in nature covering banking, telecommunication, social media, and govenment domains
- Rigorous involvement of a SME throughout the Spark Training to learn industry standards and best practices
Spark is one of the most growing and widely used tool for Big Data & Analytics. It has been adopted by multiple companies falling into various domains around the globe and therefore, offers promising career opportunities. In order to take part in these kind of opportunities, you need a structured training that is aligned as per Cloudera Hadoop and Spark Developer Certification (CCA175) and current industry requirements and best practices.
Besides strong theoretical understanding, it is quite essential to have a strong hands-on experience. Hence, during the Edureka’s Spark and Scala course, you will be working on various industry-based use-cases and projects incorporating big data and spark tools as a part of solution strategy.
Additionally, all your doubts will be addressed by the industry professional, currently working on real life big data and analytics projects.
During this course, our expert instructors will train you to- Write Scala Programs to build Spark Application Master the concepts of HDFS Understand Hadoop 2.x Architecture Understand Spark and its Ecosystem Implement Spark operations on Spark Shell Implement Spark applications on YARN (Hadoop) Write Spark Applications using Spark RDD concepts Learn data ingestion using Sqoop Perform SQL queries using Spark SQL Implement various machine learning algorithms in Spark MLlib API and Clustering Explain Kafka and its components Understand Flume and its components Integrate Kafka with real time streaming systems like Flume Use Kafka to produce and consume messages Build Spark Streaming Application Process Multiple Batches in Spark Streaming Implement different streaming data sources
- Introduction to Big Data Hadoop and Spark
- Introduction to Scala for Apache Spark
- Functional Programming and OOPs Concepts in Scala
- Deep Dive into Apache Spark Framework
- Playing with Spark RDDs
- DataFrames and Spark SQL
- Machine Learning using Spark MLlib
- Deep Dive into Spark MLlib
- Understanding Apache Kafka and Apache Flume
- Apache Spark Streaming - Processing Multiple Batches
- Apache Spark Streaming - Data Sources