AWS Architect Certification Training
Edureka’s AWS Architect Certification Training is curated by industry professionals as per the industry requirements and demands. It will help you prepare for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) - Associate Exam.
AWS holds 69% share of the global cloud computing market. Some of the prominent companies who use AWS as their backbone are Kelloggs, Netflix, Adobe, Airbnb and General Electric. Irrespective of the size of an organization, everyone has started to adopt cloud services in one way or the other, and AWS is the major player in the cloud services industry.
AWS Certification Training from Edureka is designed to provide in-depth knowledge about AWS architectural principles and its services. The sessions will be conducted by industry practitioners who will train you to leverage AWS services to make the AWS infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available. This training is completely aligned to AWS Certified Solutions Architect Exam.
On completion of the AWS Architect Certification training, the learner will be able to:
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Efficiently handle Ingress and Egress data to and from AWS
- Identify the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identify the appropriate usage of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimate AWS pricing and identify cost control mechanisms
AWS is leading the pack in cloud computing. Whether you are a web developer, database or system admin, Big data analyst or IoT developer chances are you have used the service. This AWS Architect Certification Training will help you become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect. Furthermore, you can also pursue other career paths like AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Cloud Architect among others.
In order to avail these opportunities, you need structured AWS training with an updated curriculum as per current industry requirements and best practices. Apart from strong theoretical understanding, you need to work on various real-life projects and work on different services for storage, computing, etc.
Additionally, you need the advice of an expert who is currently working in the industry and tackling real-life challenges.
This AWS Certification Training is designed for IT professionals who want to pursue a career in cloud computing and become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect. Our AWS Architect Certification Training helps you grab this opportunity and accelerate your career. It is best suited for:
- Professionals who want Project Experience in migrating and deploying AWS solutions
- Professionals with IT Infrastructure background
- Professionals with Virtualisation experience
- DevOps professionals
- Professionals with an understanding of application, server, and network security and compliance
- Introduction To AWS
- Security Management In AWS
- Object Storage Options
- Amazon EC2
- Load Balancing, Auto-Scaling And Route 53
- Database Services And Analytics
- Networking And Monitoring Services
- Applications Services And AWS Lambda
- Configuration Management and Automation
- AWS Architectural Designs – I
- AWS Architectural Designs – II (Self-paced)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Certification Exam Questionnaires (Self-Paced)
- DevOps on AWS (Self-paced)