AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Training
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam validates technical expertise in provisioning, operating and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform.
This course covers industry recognized and widely used concepts such as Infrastructure-as-Code, CI/CD pipeline, Immutable Infrastructure, Deployment Strategies, Containers etc. and how to implement these principles on AWS platform using services such as Code-Suite services, CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Container Service etc.
AWS certified DevOps engineer training is aligned with the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional course, which is structured around the 6 domains outlined in the AWS exam blueprint. This course will cover the core concepts for each domain, including:
- Domain 1: SDLC Automation
- Domain 2: Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code
- Domain 3: Monitoring and Logging
- Domain 4: Policies and Standards Automation
- Domain 5: Incident and Event Response
- Domain 6: High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery
DevOps is a software development approach which involves continuous development, continuous integration, continuous testing, continuous deployment and continuous monitoring of software throughout its life cycle.
On the other hand, AWS is leading the pack in terms of Cloud Computing which provides a bunch of flexible services to reliably and rapidly, build and deliver products. So, DevOps with AWS is a potent combination to automate manual tasks, help teams manage complex environments at scale, and enable organizations to better serve their customers and compete more effectively in the market.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
- Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
- Implement several common Continuous Deployment (CD) use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
- Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS, including AWS OpsWorks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Elastic Container Service, and Amazon Elastic Container Registry
- Use Amazon EC2 Systems Manager for patch management
- Leverage automated testing in different stages of a CI/CD pipeline
- Fine-tune the applications you deliver on AWS for high performance and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for potential issues
- Introduction To DevOps On Cloud
- SDLC Automation
- Automating Infrastructure With CloudFormation
- Application Deployment Using Elastic Beanstalk
- Configuration Management Using OpsWorks
- Automate Monitoring And Event Management In AWS
- High Availability, Fault Tolerance And Disaster Recovery
- Container Management Tools
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Exam Discussion (Self-paced)