AWS SysOps Administrator Certification Training
Learn how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform using AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment.
AWS SysOps Training is created to help IT administrators and system engineers for implementing and managing resources on AWS. This training is completely aligned to AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate exam.
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Level Certification validates your experience in provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on Amazon Web Services. It confirms your ability to identify and gather requirements to define a solution to be built and operated on AWS. It also validates your ability to provide AWS operations and deployment guidance and recommend best practices throughout the life-cycle of a project.
At the end of Edureka's AWS SysOps Administrator Course you will be able to :
- Create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform
- AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment
- Common techniques used throughout the industry for configuring and deploying systems
Edureka's AWS SysOps Certification Training is designed for the IT professionals who want to pursue a career in AWS SysOps. This course is a best fit for:
- System Administrators
- Software Developers with Developer Operations (DevOps) Experience
- Cloud Professionals
- AWS Overview
- Computing on AWS
- Storage and Archiving in AWS
- Networking in the Cloud
- Database Services
- Creating Scalable Deployments in AWS
- Monitoring in AWS
- Managing Resource Consumption and Configuration Management in AWS