AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification
Prepare yourself for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification by working on Azure services such as Storage, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Azure Active Directory, advanced Virtual Networking and Secure Identities through comprehensive Hands-On.
Microsoft Administrator: AZ-103 training is designed to help you prepare for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification exam. You will be able to effectively set up, deploy and scale Azure virtual machines; configure and manage storage; secure and monitor the cloud infrastructure through robust implementations; implement advanced virtual networking, and secure identities.
Edureka's Azure AZ-103 training provides you an administrator-level insight into different services of Microsoft Azure such as storage, virtual machines, cloud services, Azure active directory, virtual networks backup & site recovery through a hands-on. You will be able to deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services, implement and configure Azure load balancer, traffic manager, and application gateway. You will learn how to create and manage Azure AD tenants, configure application integration with Azure AD and use advanced features like trusted IPs and fraud alerts with MFS to customize your identity access strategy.
The following professionals can go for this course:
- IT Administrators looking for hands-on training on Azure Infrastructure
- Professionals willing to attain Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Badge
- New entrepreneurs/companies who wishes to build their Infrastructure solution on the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods
- Cloud Evangelists
- Managing Azure Subscriptions And Resource Groups
- Azure Virtual Networks And Network Security
- Overview Of Azure Virtual Machines
- Overview of Azure Storage Services
- Secure And Manage Azure Storage
- Configure Virtual Machines For High Availability
- Network Traffic Distribution And Connectivity
- Integrate On-premises Network With Azure Virtual Network
- Monitoring And Access Management For Cloud Resources
- Manage Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Implementing and Managing Hybrid Identities