Big Data Hadoop Certification Training
Edureka's Big Data Hadoop Training Course is curated by Hadoop industry experts, and it covers in-depth knowledge on Big Data and Hadoop Ecosystem tools such as HDFS, YARN, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, HBase, Spark, Oozie, Flume and Sqoop.
Hadoop is an Apache project (i.e. an open source software) to store & process Big Data. Hadoop stores Big Data in a distributed & fault tolerant manner over commodity hardware. Afterwards, Hadoop tools are used to perform parallel data processing over HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System).
As organisations have realized the benefits of Big Data Analytics, so there is a huge demand for Big Data & Hadoop professionals. Companies are looking for Big data & Hadoop experts with the knowledge of Hadoop Ecosystem and best practices about HDFS, MapReduce, Spark, HBase, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop & Flume.
Edureka Hadoop Training is designed to make you a certified Big Data practitioner by providing you rich hands-on training on Hadoop Ecosystem. This Hadoop developer certification training is stepping stone to your Big Data journey and you will get the opportunity to work on various Big data projects.
Big Data Hadoop Certification Training is designed by industry experts to make you a Certified Big Data Practitioner. The Big Data Hadoop course offers:
- In-depth knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop including HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator) & MapReduce
- Comprehensive knowledge of various tools that fall in Hadoop Ecosystem like Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, and HBase
- The capability to ingest data in HDFS using Sqoop & Flume, and analyze those large datasets stored in the HDFS
- The exposure to many real world industry-based projects which will be executed in Edureka’s CloudLab
- Projects which are diverse in nature covering various data sets from multiple domains such as banking, telecommunication, social media, insurance, and e-commerce
- Rigorous involvement of a Hadoop expert throughout the Big Data Hadoop Training to learn industry standards and best practices
Big Data is one of the accelerating and most promising fields, considering all the technologies available in the IT market today. In order to take benefit of these opportunities, you need a structured training with the latest curriculum as per current industry requirements and best practices.
Besides strong theoretical understanding, you need to work on various real world big data projects using different Big Data and Hadoop tools as a part of solution strategy.
Additionally, you need the guidance of a Hadoop expert who is currently working in the industry on real world Big Data projects and troubleshooting day to day challenges while implementing them.
Big Data Hadoop Certification Training will help you to become a Big Data expert. It will hone your skills by offering you comprehensive knowledge on Hadoop framework, and the required hands-on experience for solving real-time industry-based Big Data projects. During Big Data & Hadoop course you will be trained by our expert instructors to:
- Master the concepts of HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator), & understand how to work with Hadoop storage & resource management.
- Understand MapReduce Framework
- Implement complex business solution using MapReduce
- Learn data ingestion techniques using Sqoop and Flume
- Perform ETL operations & data analytics using Pig and Hive
- Implementing Partitioning, Bucketing and Indexing in Hive
- Understand HBase, i.e a NoSQL Database in Hadoop, HBase Architecture & Mechanisms
- Integrate HBase with Hive
- Schedule jobs using Oozie
- Implement best practices for Hadoop development
- Understand Apache Spark and its Ecosystem
- Learn how to work with RDD in Apache Spark
- Work on real world Big Data Analytics Project
- Work on a real-time Hadoop cluster
- Understanding Big Data and Hadoop
- Hadoop Architecture and HDFS
- Hadoop MapReduce Framework
- Advanced Hadoop MapReduce
- Apache Pig
- Apache Hive
- Advanced Apache Hive and HBase
- Advanced Apache HBase
- Processing Distributed Data with Apache Spark
- Oozie and Hadoop Project
- Certification Project