CAPM® Certification Training Aligned to PMBOK 6th Edition
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) course gives beginners an overview of core project management philosophies and knowledge of the five process groups and ten knowledge areas prescribed by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
Our CAPM® training program is designed to ensure that you pass the CAPM® exam on your first attempt and earn the required PDUs. Based on the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition, the course delivers knowledge of the five process groups and ten knowledge areas prescribed by PMI®.
The CAPM® certification is valid across industries and is recognized worldwide. This certification will validate your fundamental knowledge of project management and its processes.
By the end of this CAPM training, you will:
- Learn the 10 project management knowledge areas, including integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholder management.
- Develop the fundamentals of implementing standard processes and practices to be successful in your projects
- Be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to the project management profession
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CAPM® certification exam
- Become an efficient project manager and become a valuable member of a project management team
Lesson 01 - Introduction
Lesson 02 - Introduction to Project Management
Lesson 03 - Project Environment
Lesson 04 - Role of the Project Manager
Lesson 05 - Project Integration Management
Lesson 06 - Project Scope Management
Lesson 07 - Project Schedule Management
Lesson 08 - Project Cost Management
Lesson 09 - Project Quality Management
Lesson 10 - Project Resource Management
Lesson 11 - Project Communications Management
Lesson 12 - Project Risk Management
Lesson 13 - Project Procurement Management
Lesson 14 - Project Stakeholder Management