Certified Business Analysis Professional
CBAP® Certification Training. This business analyst course is designed to help professionals gain new skills and expertise in advanced documentation, effective planning and creation of business solutions.
CBAP® is the most popular business analyst certification internationally, and It is aligned with the 2016 release of CBAP® by IIBA. It will empower you to develop the skills to be proficient in business analysis, while also enabling you to clear your IIBA–CBAP® exam in the first attempt.
This CBAP exam preparation course aligns to the high standards set by IIBA® and will ensure continued success in the field of business analysis. Professionals with CBAP business analyst certification will be able to stay relevant with rapid changes in the IT industry and competencies in all aspects of business analysis.
With this course, you will build expertise in the six knowledge areas defined in BABOK® Guide Version 3: business analysis planning & monitoring, elicitation, requirements management & communication, enterprise analysis, requirements analysis and solution assessment & validation.
Upon completion, you’ll be able to:
- Pass the IIBA-CBAP® exam (Most Simplilearn students pass on the first try.)
- Understand Business Analysis Key Concepts
- Understand the Business Analysis Core Concept Model
- Guide practices related to 30 business analysis tasks in six knowledge areas
- Understand 50 business analysis tools and techniques
- Understand the five business analysis perspectives: Agile, Business Intelligence, Information Technology, Business Architecture and Business Process Management
The IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional Course is best suited for:
- Aspiring business analysts with over seven to ten years of experience
- Senior Analysis Professionals
- Project Managers
Lesson 01 - Introduction to CBAP® Certification
Lesson 02 - Introduction to BABOK® V3
Lesson 03 - Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
Lesson 04 - Elicitation and Collaboration
Lesson 05 - Requirements Life Cycle Management
Lesson 06 - Strategy Analysis
Lesson 07 - Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
Lesson 08 - Solution Evaluation
Lesson 09 - Agile Perspective
Lesson 10 - Business Intelligence Perspective
Lesson 11 - Information Technology Perspective
Lesson 12 - Business Architecture Perspective
Lesson 13 - Business Process Management Perspective