Continuous Integration with Jenkins Certification Training
Become an expert in Jenkins by mastering Build Pipeline, Reporting, Email & Build plugins, Secure Jenkins, Tomcat 7 and other related concepts.
Course will introduce the participants to Jenkins OSS. Developers will learn the Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment concepts and processes specific to Jenkins. This course will cover the necessary Components and Plugins used in Jenkins.
DevOps is the new buzz in the IT Industry. Companies that have adopted DevOps are more reliable as their continuous delivery adds value to the business besides cutting down on failure/timely costs. Jenkins is the leading CI solution that is extremely flexible and powerful. As a Continuous Integration/Build solution, Jenkins helps in cutting down costs by enabling teams to automate their build and release processes. As a Jenkins Developer, you will have a head start into getting into the DevOps domain and thus contribute directly to your organization's bottom line.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the Continuous Integration/Delivery concepts and Build Pipelines
- Configure and build basic Tools/Plugins
- Use Jenkins to set up Build Pipelines
- Perform Unit and Integration testing with Jenkins
- Administer Jenkins by performing Backups/Restores
- Understand the Master/Slave Topologies
- Build and deploy simple applications to Tomcat 7 containers
The pre-requisites for this course include Intermediate scripting knowledge and of basic testing frameworks like JUnit or TestNG. Knowledge of Maven/Ant is beneficial but not mandatory. Some awareness of Server topologies and Release management is recommended, but not mandatory.
- Continuous Integration
- Getting Started with Jenkins
- Plugins and its uses
- Setting Up Your Build Jobs and Security
- Implementing Automated Testing
- Metrics to Improve Quality
- Distributed Jenkins Configuration
- Maintain and Use Jenkins
- Performing Automated Deployment and Continuous Delivery
- Jenkins Pipeline