Cybersecurity Certification Course
This Cybersecurity Certification Course will help you in establishing a strong foundation towards your journey in the Cybersecurity domain.
Cybersecurity is the combination of processes, practices, and technologies designed to protect networks, computers, programs, data and information from attack, damage or unauthorized access.
Edureka’s Cybersecurity Certification Course will help you in learning about the basic concepts of Cybersecurity along with the methodologies that must be practised ensuring information security of an organization. Starting from the Ground level Security Essentials, this course will lead you through Cryptography, Computer Networks & Security, Application Security, Data & Endpoint Security, idAM (Identity & Access Management), Cloud Security, Cyber-Attacks and various security practices for businesses.
Cybersecurity is the gathering of advances that procedures and practices expected to ensure systems, PCs, projects and information from assault, harm or unapproved get to. In a processing setting, security incorporates both cybersecurity and physical security, it is imperative since cyberattackers can without much of a stretch take and obliterate the profoundly grouped data of governments, defence offices and banks for which the results are huge so it is essential to have an appropriate innovation which an avoid digital wrongdoings.
What are the objectives of this course ?
- This course is designed to cover a holistic & a wide variety of foundational topics of the cybersecurity domain which will be helpful to lead freshers as well as IT professional having 1 to 2 years of experience, into the next level of choice such as ethical hacking/ audit & compliance / GRC/ Security Architecture and so on
- This course focuses mainly on the basics concepts of Cyber Security
- In this course, we are going to deal with Ground level security essentials cryptography, computer networks & security, application security, data & endpoint security, idAM (identity & access management), cloud security, cyber-attacks and various security practices for businesses
- This course will be your first step towards learning Cyber Security
- Security Essentials
- Computer Networks & Security
- Application Security
- Data & Endpoint Security
- IdAM (Identity & Access Management)
- Cloud Security
- Phases of a Cyber Attack
- Security Processes in practice for Businesses