Data Science Certification Course using R
Data Science Training lets you gain expertise in Machine Learning Algorithms like K-Means Clustering, Decision Trees, Random Forest, and Naive Bayes using R.
Data science is a "concept to unify statistics, data analysis and their related methods" to "understand and analyse actual phenomena" with data. Data Science Training employs techniques and theories drawn from many fields within the broad areas of mathematics, statistics, information science, and computer science from the sub-domains of machine learning, classification, cluster analysis, data mining, databases, and visualization. The Data Science Certification Course enables you to gain knowledge of the entire life cycle of Data Science, analyse and visualise different data sets, different Machine Learning Algorithms like K-Means Clustering, Decision Trees, Random Forest, and Naive Bayes.
Data Science Certification Training is designed by industry experts to make you a Certified Data Scientist. The Data Science course offers:
- In-depth knowledge of Data Science Life Cycle and Machine Learning Algorithms
- Comprehensive knowledge of various tools and techniques for Data Transformation
- The capability to perform Text Mining and Sentimental analyses on text data and gain an insight into Data Visualization and Optimization techniques
- The exposure to many real-life industry-based projects which will be executed in RStudio
- Projects which are diverse in nature covering media, healthcare, social media, aviation and HR
- Rigorous involvement of an SME throughout the Data Science Training to learn industry standards and best practices
Data science is an evolutionary step in interdisciplinary fields like the business analysis that incorporate computer science, modelling, statistics and analytics. To take complete benefit of these opportunities, you need a structured training with an updated curriculum as per current industry requirements and best practices.
Besides strong theoretical understanding, you need to work on various real-life projects using different tools from multiple disciplines to gather a data set, process and derive insights from the data set, extract meaningful data from the set, and interpret it for decision-making purposes.
Additionally, you need the advice of an expert who is currently working in the industry tackling real-life data-related challenges.
Data Science Training will help you become a Data Science Expert. It will hone your skills by helping you to understand and analyze actual phenomena with data and provide the required hands-on experience for solving real-time industry-based projects.
During this Data Science course, you will be trained by our expert instructors to:
- Gain insight into the 'Roles' played by a Data Scientist
- Analyze several types of data using R
- Describe the Data Science Life Cycle
- Work with different data formats like XML, CSV, etc.
- Learn tools and techniques for Data Transformation
- Discuss Data Mining techniques and their implementation
- Analyze data using Machine Learning algorithms in R
- Explain Time Series and it’s related concepts
- Perform Text Mining and Sentimental analyses on text data
- Gain insight into Data Visualization and Optimization techniques
- Understand the concepts of Deep Learning
- Introduction to Data Science
- Statistical Inference
- Data Extraction, Wrangling and Exploration
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Classification Techniques
- Unsupervised Learning
- Recommender Engines
- Text Mining
- Time Series
- Deep Learning