Docker Training and Certification
This course provides an end to end learning experience for core Docker technologies, including the Docker Hub, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, Dockerfile, Docker Containers, Docker Engine, Docker Images, Docker Network, Docker Daemon and Docker Storage along with real life case studies.
Edureka's Docker Certification course will help you master the key concepts of Docker and how data can be containerized into a single or multiple containers, architecture of Docker, containerization and various operations performed on it. You will also learn about Docker Hub and ways to create a Docker Image. This course also introduces you to several tools that leverage Docker to ease application deployment, continuous integration, service discovery, and orchestration. Finally, learn to deploy various Container based Applications on the Cloud.
Docker is the world’s leading software container platform, used by Developers to eliminate “works on my machine” problems while collaborating on code with co-workers. Operators use Docker to run and manage apps side-by-side in isolated containers to get better compute density. Enterprises use Docker to build agile software delivery pipelines to ship new features faster, more securely and with confidence for both Linux and Windows Server apps.
Docker is an open platform for developers and sysadmins to build, ship, and run distributed applications. Docker consists of Docker Engine, a portable, lightweight runtime and packaging tool, and Docker Hub, a cloud service for sharing applications and automating workflows, Docker enables apps to be quickly assembled from components and eliminates the friction between development, QA, and production environments. As a result, IT can ship faster and run the same app, unchanged, on laptops, data center VMs, and any cloud.
At the end of Edureka's Docker Course you will be able to :
- Learn basics of Docker and run a basic hello world in Docker
- Discuss containerization and various operations performed on it
- Introduce yourself to the Docker File and Docker Hub and how to create Docker images
- Discuss in detail about the configuration of the Docker daemon
- Learn the various networking mechanisms available in Docker
- Introduce several tools that leverage Docker to ease application deployment, continuous integration, service discovery, and orchestration
- Learn to deploy various Container based Applications on the Cloud
- Оverview of Docker
- Image Creation and Sharing
- Docker Ecosystem
- Docker Configuration, Developing and Networking
- Docker Networking Implementation and deploying to Cloud