iOS App Development Certification Training
Training helps you to become an Expert in iOS App development by mastering concepts like Swift, Core Data, Networking & iCloud development while working on industry based use-cases and projects.
The iOS App Development using Swift training course will introduce the participants to the exciting world of iOS application development. Swift is a brand new programming language for iOS and OS X apps which adopts safe programming patterns and adds modern features to make programming easier, more flexible, and more fun. This course will enable participants to design and develop applications for iPhones & iPads.
After the completion of iOS App Development course at Edureka, you will be able to:
- Understand the core construct of newly introduced Swift Programming Language
- Leverage Swift's new language features like optionals and closures
- Create Extensions to extend Swift's Out Of Box functionality
- Create Generics to increase our code’s flexibility and power
- Understand Swift’s new initializer pattern
- Understand iCloud & Core Data Framework
- Work with Autolayouts to build applications for all screen sizes
- Work on a real life Project, implementing all the features learnt during the class to derive Business Insights
Mobile Applications are in great use today and there is even more demand for Mobile Developers. iOS App Store is more like a market where you can sell brilliant applications you developed in iOS Technology. Apple encourages practically anyone to try their hand at iOS development. Just $99 per year gives you access to Apple's developer program, the development tools are freely available and Edureka's "iOS App Development using Swift" training enables developers to build effective iOS applications.
- Understanding Swift
- Getting Started with Swift
- iOS Development Basics
- Storyboard Controllers and Layouts
- TableView, CollectionView & Various View Controllers
- Universal App, Size Classes & Camera
- Animation, Location, Maps & Social Sharing
- JSON Handling, Network Operation & Image Caching
- Data Persistence and Storage
- CloudKit, Parse and Submitting Apps to App Store