IoT Certification Training on Azure
Edureka's IoT Certification Course is tailored by industry experts. You will be working on Raspberry Pi, Sense HAT and will gain hands-on experience with Azure IoT Hub and Alexa Voice.
This IoT Certification course is crafted with finesse, to make you understand the core of IoT. You will learn to develop IoT Solutions using sensors and components integration. You will be implementing IoT in Big Data and understand the utilization and modelling of extracted data. The use-cases and hands-on included in this course will ascertain you about how the IoT Technology is going to change the future! By the end of this training, you will learn the roles, responsibilities of an IoT Developer and be ready for implementation.
IoT Certification Training is designed by industry experts to make you a Certified IoT Developer. This IoT course offers:
- Understanding of IoT architecture and IoT Decision Framework
- Configure Raspberry Pi, Understand Sensors, Actuators & get started with python on Raspberry Pi
- Program Sensors (Sense-HAT board), Face Detection and reorganization using OpenCV-Python
- Understand various IoT Networking Protocols which are mainly used to develop communication solutions
- Getting started with Cloud and Azure IoT Hub, demonstration of Azure IoT Hub APIs
- Architect an End-to-End Solution using Raspberry Pi, Sense HAT and Azure
- Perform Data Analytics on the collected sensor data, use prediction algorithms to get useful insights
- IoT challenges, business solutions, research scope and current development, Alexa Voice Bot on Raspberry Pi
Internet of Things is considered as the next big technology revolution after invention of Internet. It is supposed to make tremendous impacts on lives and may possibly lead to betterment of millions of lives throughout the world. According to Cisco, over 50 million devices are expected to be connected to IoT by 2020.
Healthcare, Logistics, Aviation, Education, Information Technology name any thing and IoT will become an integral part of all these verticals. Internet of Things is believed to bring about the singularity which will ultimately converge into becoming the Internet of Everything. IoT has therefore become a leading interest of technologists globally and is perceived to be the NEXT BIG THING in IT industry. Learning IoT will not only provide you a career boost but you will also be able to gain insights on how technology has affected the world and will continue to do so in the coming decades.
IoT Certification Training will help you to become an IoT Developer. It will hone your skills by offering you comprehensive knowledge on IoT. It will also acquaint you with the required hands-on experience for solving real-time industry-based IoT projects. During this course you will be trained by our expert instructors on:
- Architecting an IoT Solution
- Programming Sensors
- IoT Networking Protocols
- Azure IoT Hub and its services
- Working with REST APIs
- Data Analytics in IoT
- IoT Business Designer
- Introduction to Internet of Things
- Setting up Raspberry Pi and Sensors (Sense HAT Board)
- Creating Solutions with Raspberry Pi and Sense HAT Board
- IoT Communication Protocols
- IoT with Microsoft Azure
- Implementing IoT with Azure
- Remote Monitoring
- Edge Computing and Analytics
- In-Class Project: Raspberry Pi as a BLE Device Presence Detector
- In-Class Project: Raspberry Pi as Portable Twitter Bot