Java, J2EE & SOA Certification Training
This training encompasses comprehensive knowledge on basic and advanced concepts of core Java & J2EE along with popular frameworks like Hibernate, Spring, & SOA.
Edureka’s Advanced Java Certification Training is designed for students and professionals who want to be a Java Developer. This 42-hour course which will cover both core and advanced Java concepts like Java Array, Collections, Database connectivity, Threads, Exception Handling, JSP, Servlets, XML handling etc. You will also learn various Java frameworks like Hibernate and Spring.
Our Java Certification Training is designed by industry experts to make you a Certified Java Developer. Following are the objectives our course offers:
- In-depth knowledge of Java data types, conditional statements and loops, multi-threading and exception handling, a database using hibernate framework
- Comprehensive knowledge of object-oriented programming through Java using Classes, Objects and various Java concepts like Abstract, Final etc and parse XML files using DOM and SAX
- The capability to implement arrays, functions and string handling techniques, JDBC to communicate with Database, SOA using web services
- The exposure to many real-life industry-based projects
- Projects which are diverse in nature covering banking, telecommunication, social media, insurance, and e-commerce domains
- Rigorous involvement of an SME throughout the Java Training to learn industry standards and best practices
- Java is a general-purpose, class-based, object-oriented computer programming language that was designed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems in 1995. Key Features of Java:
· Platform Independent
· Usability of Java
· Open Source
· Hadoop in Java
Despite having a tough competition on the server side from Microsoft and other companies, Java is doing extremely well on mobile platforms, thanks to Android! It has also been the primary language for Hadoop Developers.
Java Certification Training will help you to become a Java expert. It will hone your skills by offering you comprehensive knowledge of Java Language, and the required hands-on experience for solving real-time industry-based Java projects.
During the Java course, you will be trained by our expert instructors to:
- Develop the code with various Java data types, conditions, and loops
- Implement arrays, functions and string handling techniques
- Understand object-oriented programming through Java using Classes, Objects and various Java concepts like Abstract, Final etc.
- Implement multi-threading and exception handling
- Use parse XML files using DOM and SAX in Java
- Write a code in JDBC to communicate with Database
- Develop web applications and JSP pages
- Interact with the database using hibernate framework
- Write code with spring framework components like Dependency Injection and Auto Wiring
- Implement SOA using web services
- Introduction to Java
- Data Handling and Functions
- Object Oriented Programming in Java
- Packages and Multi Threading
- Java Collections
- Spring, Ajax and Design Patterns
- Web Services and Project