Manual Testing Certification Training
This training is designed to master on how to develop Test Cases and Scenarios which may be Specification-based or Experience-based and ensuring Configuration Management, Risk Management and Defect Management.
Manual Testing Certification Training course will combine the fundamental software testing and related program analysis techniques.The course will include concepts of Test generation, Test oracles, Test coverage, Regression , Mutation testing, Program Analysis,etc.
After the completion of Manual Testing course, you will be able to :
- Understand fundamental concepts in software testing, including software testing objectives, processes, criterion, strategies and methods
- Understand the software testing processes and manual testing processes like Unit testing, Integration testing, system testing and regression
- Learn to plan a test project, design test cases and data, conduct testing operations, manage defects and generate test report
- Learn to write software testing documents and communicate with engineers in various forms
- Design and execute software testing activities for a testing project
- Effectively communicate to interact and collaborate with stakeholders
This is a foundation course for professionals who want to learn and gain insights on software testing e.g. Software Testing Engineers, Software Test Managers, QA Engineers, QA leads and Managers, Fresh Graduates and Students.
Manual testing is a vital process without which no software release can occur, it makes the software usable. Manual testing offers opportunities constantly to be exposed with new development methods, new platform technologies, new product innovations.
- Introduction to Software Testing Life Cycle
- Test Planning
- Test Design
- Test Techniques
- Levels & Types Of Testing
- Test Execution
- Defect Management
- Reporting & Team Collaboration
- Metrics & Measurement
- Testing Tools & FAQs