Microsoft Azure Developer Associate Training (AZ-203)
Microsoft Azure Developer Associate (AZ-203) course is designed to help you prepare for the Developing Solutions for Azure exam, which is required to attain Azure Developer Badge (Associate-level).
Microsoft Azure Developer Associate (AZ-203) course provides you a core insight into different PaaS Solutions offered by Microsoft Azure. Also, the related Storage and Security aspects will be briefly discussed in this course. Learners will be able to choose appropriate Compute, Communication and Storage solutions, create applications and configure Authentication and Authorization for the same.
Microsoft Azure Developer Associate (AZ-203) course helps you to get a deep understanding on how to develop solutions using Azure infrastructure and platform compute services. The course also focuses on all the considerations that are necessary while building a highly scalable and available solution on a cloud.
The following professionals can go for this course:
- Professionals looking for hands-on training on Azure Application Services
- Developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages
- Professionals who are planning to attain Azure Developer – Associate Badge
- Cloud Evangelists
- Introduction To Azure IaaS Compute Solutions
- Implementing Azure Batch Service & Disk Encryption
- Designing and Developing Applications That Use Containers
- Implementing Azure App Service Web Apps & Mobile Apps
- Implementing Azure App Service API Apps & Azure Functions
- Developing Solutions That Use Azure Table Storage & Cosmos DB
- Developing Solutions That Use Relational Database And Azure Blob Storage
- Implementing Authentication and Access Control In Azure
- Implementing Secure Data Solutions and Integrating Caching & CDN
- Instrument Monitoring, Logging & Scalability Of Apps & Services
- Connecting To And Consuming Azure & Third-party Services
- Develop Event-based & Message-based Solutions In Azure