Microsoft Certified Expert: Azure Solutions Architect (AZ-300)
With internet-based computing, exchange of information has been facilitated with universal access of the computing resources also allowing enterprises to store and process huge data in data centers provided by third-party.
Azure Solutions Architect (AZ-300) course is designed in alignment with the Microsoft Azure’s AZ 300 Examination. This course will give you thorough knowledge of various Azure Services including all its PaaS, IaaS and SaaS features. You will be made familiar with various components of a complete cloud solutions including Security, Network Configuration and Infrastructure Deployment. The use-cases and hands-on included in the course will ascertain you about how Microsoft Azure is used for building comprehensive cloud solutions and by the end of this training, you will learn the roles, responsibilities of a Solutions Architect and be ready for implementation.
Microsoft Certified Expert: Azure Solutions Architect (AZ-300) course provides you a fully hands-on driven training on Architect Technologies offered by Microsoft Azure. Also, learner will be able to plan the architectures and their design patterns, choose the appropriate Compute, Integration and Storage solutions, Create PaaS solutions and configure authentication and authorization for those solutions.
The following professionals can go for this course:
- IT Professionals who are planning to become Azure Architects
- Developers/IT Administrators who already have knowledge on Azure Cloud
- Professionals who are planning to attain Azure Solutions Architect– Expert Badge
- Cloud Evangelists
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
- Foundational knowledge on Cloud Architecture
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- Basic understanding of virtualization, networking & databases
- Proficiency in using Visual Studio IDE, PowerShell and Command-Line Interface
- Coding experience in C# (.NET Framework) - Optional
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure and Its Services
- Azure Virtual Machines and Networking
- Azure VMSS and Availability Zones
- Azure App Services and Its Features
- Advanced Azure Hybrid Connectivity and Site Recovery
- Azure Storage Solution and Design Patterns
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- Azure Active Directory and Role Based Access Control
- Azure Messaging Service (Events, Hubs, Queue and Bus)
- Azure Monitoring and Insights Service