Mobile App Testing Using Appium
This course will prepare you to automate Android Native or Hybrid apps using Appium tool and Selenium test scripts in Java. You will get a brief overview on Appium Architecture and other components like TestNG Framework, ADB and UIAutomator.
This course is designed to help you build a solid foundation in the mobile testing domain. The course covers various fundamentals required for a thriving career as a Mobile Software Tester. The course covers the following topics:
- Why Mobile Testing?
- Different types of Mobile Platforms
- Challenges with Mobile Testing
- Different approaches to Mobile Testing
- How to use Appium?
- Automating the gestures and key events handling using Appium
- Automating the application management actions and synchronization
- Network management and performance testing using Appium
- Automating hybrid and native apps
Mobile apps play a significant role in our daily lives. Apps are designed and developed for variety of categories such as Art, Automobiles, Food and Health, Business, Finance, Entertainment, Education and a lot more, which comes in handy all the time. Mobile App Testing using Appium course provides various solutions to test automation and validate overall functioning of the apps.
- Introduction to Mobile Testing
- Introduction to Appium
- Automating the Application Management Actions and Synchronization
- Automating the Gestures and Key Events Handling using Appium
- Network Management and Performance Analysis using Appium
- Automating Hybrid and Native Apps