MongoDB Certification Training
MongoDB is a distributed Database at its core, so high availability, horizontal scaling, and geographic distribution are built in and easy to use.
This MongoDB® Training Certification course will help you master one of the most popular NoSQL databases. This course is designed to equip you with skills of a Mongo DB experienced professional. You will gain knowledge in mastering data modelling, ingestion, query and Sharding, and much more, to become job ready. The course covers a range of NoSQL and MongoDB® topics which will help you gain various development, administering, and engineering skills.
- Gain insight into the 'Roles' played by MongoDB® experts
- Learn how to design Schema using Advanced Queries
- Troubleshoot Performance issues
- Understand MongoDB® Aggregation framework
- Learn MongoDB® Backup and Recovery options and strategies
- Understand scalability and availability in MongoDB® using Sharding
- Set up a replicated cluster, Managing ReplicaSets, etc.
- Learn Shards, Keys, Config Server, Query Router, etc.
- Learn about various MongoDB® tools to develop and deploy your applications
- Learn MongoDB® administration activities - Health Check, Backup, Recovery, Performance tuning, etc.
- Understand Hadoop and MongoDB Integration
- Perform Data Migration in MongoDB with Hadoop (MongoDB to Hive)
- Learn to integrate MongoDB with tools like Jaspersoft and Pentaho
- Integrate MongoDB with GUI Tool Robomongo
- Manage MongoDB deployments using MongoDB Cloud products
MongoDB training helps you gain expertise in a leading document-oriented NoSQL database, designed for speed, scalability, and Developer agility. You'll master MongoDB Architecture, CRUD, Schema Design and Data Modelling, indexing using real-life case studies. You will also learn how MongoDB cloud products can be used to setup, manage, and monitor your MongoDB deployments.
- Introduction to MongoDB - Architecture and Installation
- Schema Design and Data Modelling
- CRUD Operations
- Indexing and Aggregation Framework
- MongoDB Administration
- Scalability and Availability
- MongoDB Security
- Application Engineering and MongoDB Tools
- MongoDB on the Cloud
- Diagnostics and Fixes