MySQL DBA Certification Training
MySQL DBA Certification Training trains you on the core concepts & advanced tools and techniques to manage data and administer the MySQL Database.
MySQL is the most popular open source database. This training is your first step towards gaining a strong foundation and hands-on experience in using and administering this open source relational databases.
You will gain an understanding of the core concepts and advanced tools and techniques to manage data and administer the MySQL Database. Through this training you will gain the ability to create and administer your own MySQL Database and manage data.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify features of MySQL database
- Understand benefits of an open source database
- Explain the basics of relational databases
- Create an effective MySQL database
- Create database objects using SQL
- Use MySQL command-line client to populate and manipulate data
- Access a database from MySQL client tools or applications
- Use SELECT statements to query data
- Use various data types based on requirement
- Use SQL to modify structure of your database
- Create indexes and keys
- Use Join operation to query data from multiple tables
- Explain database transactions
- Use built-in MySQL functions
- Export and import database data
- Configure MySQL server and client programs
- Configure simple and complex replication topologies
- Create and manage users
- Define and implement a backup strategy
- Perform physical and logical backups of your data
- Protect your data from common security risks
- Use server logs and other tools to monitor database activity
Edureka's MySQL Administration training is based on MySQL Database 5.6 version. This is your first step in getting to know this open source relational database with extensive hands on learning.
You will get a general understanding of relational databases and techniques to design an efficient database system. You will learn the powerful Structured Query Language (SQL) to build database and manipulate data. You will also learn the various administration skills required to manage the database.
- Getting Started with MySQL and Installing MySQL
- Designing Your Database and Understand Data Types
- Creating Databases and Tables
- Querying and Modifying Table Data
- Joining Tables and Functions
- MySQL Architecture and Administration Basics
- Configuring & Monitoring MySQL Server
- User Management
- Backup Tools & Technique