PMI-RMP® Certification Training
You’ll learn the processes associated with conducting risk planning, identification, analysis, responses and controlling both known and unknown risks in projects. This course will help you distinguish yourself among your peers as an expert in risk management.
Risk Management Professional certification demonstrates your knowledge and skill in assessing, identifying and controlling risks. This course will enable you to best use risk management principles to execute projects more successfully. You’ll learn to plan for each project with a structured approach that is unique to that project and learn to keep your team focused throughout the lifetime of the project.
You’ll also get an introduction into preparing for and taking the risk management examination, focused on five key domains: risk strategy and planning, stakeholder engagement, risk process facilitation, risk monitoring and reporting, and performing specialized risk activities.
By the end of this PMI-RMP® training you will be able to:
- Identify qualitative and quantitative assessments of risk
- Develop and deploy risk mitigation strategies
- Ensure proper project planning, identify threats and opportunities, and analyze risk events and their potential effects.
- Learn to be more proactive to reduce costs, rather than reactive.
- Gain knowledge of risk management based on the PMBOK Guide and Practice Standard for Project Risk Management
- Pass the PMI-RMP Certification exam on your first attempt
Lesson 01 - Introduction to PMI-RMP® Certification Course
Lesson 02 - PMI-RMP® Risk Management Framework
Lesson 03 - PMI-RMP® Principles and Concepts
Lesson 04 - PMI-RMP® Introduction to Project Risk Management Processes
Lesson 05 - PMI-RMP® Plan Risk Management
Lesson 06 - PMI-RMP® Identify Risks
Lesson 07 - PMI-RMP® Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
Lesson 08 - PMI-RMP® Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
Lesson 09 - PMI-RMP® Plan Risk Responses
Lesson 10 - PMI-RMP® Control Risks