PMP® Certification Exam Training
Project Management Professional (PMP)® is a global credential offered by PMI® Inc. PMP® Certification is a globally recognized, rigorous, education and/or professional experience, and examination-based credential program.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® is a global credential offered by PMI® Inc. PMP® Certification is a globally recognized, rigorous, education and/or professional experience, and examination-based credential program. It helps one understand the global language of Project Management and connect with Project Management Professionals. PMP® certified professionals earn a higher salary than those not certified.
Edureka’s PMP® Exam Prep course will help you earn 35 PDUs/Contact Hours by completing the entire course. The goal of this course is to empower the current and future Project Managers to manage the project more efficiently and effectively throughout the Project Management Life Cycle.
This course is taught by PMP® Certified Trainers, who have years of experience in training. These instructors have been practicing Project and Program Management with some of the top organizations across industries. They leverage their rich, hands-on industry experience to help participants understand the practical application of all the 10 knowledge areas covered in ‘The PMBOK® Guide’ (A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge) – Sixth Edition.
Edureka’s PMP® certification exam training course objectives are:
- Gain knowledge about Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)® best practices and standards of Project Management
- Obtain 35 contact hours upon completion of this course, which is required to take the exam
- Prepare further to succeed in the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam
- Understand where projects fit within an Organization and its strategy
- Focus on project benefits in addition to the traditional focus on project outputs
- Recognize and recall formal Project Management terms and practices used in the industry globally
- Apply formal tools and techniques to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control & close a project
- Apply knowledge management techniques in a project
- Understand the internal and external factors that influences the projects such organization structures, process assets and enterprise environmental factors
- Understand Project Manager’s skills and competencies
- Analyse and integrate various areas of project management like scope, schedule, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement & stakeholders
- Apply the concepts and processes of Project Integration Management
- Gain the ability to apply Agile considerations in real projects, in all the project knowledge areas
PMI® & PMP® are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
PMP® Certification is useful for anyone who has Project Management experience and desires a globally recognized credential that will lead to professional career growth and recognition.
This online virtual training will provide you the required 35 Contact Hours of Formal Project Management Education
- Project Management Experience (either of the below)
- A four-year degree (bachelor's or the global equivalent) and minimum 4,500 hours of experience leading and directing projects
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) and minimum 7,500 hours of experience leading and directing projects
- Introduction to PMP® Certification
- The Project Environment
- Role of the Project Manager
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management