PMP® Certification Training Course
The PMP certification is the global gold standard for project management professionals. Keep abreast of the changes in the project management practices updated in PMBOK guide - 6th edition and pass the PMP® exam on your first attempt with this course.
The PMP® certification greatly expands your skills value and potential job opportunities. Recognized globally, a PMP® can help you land lucrative roles in IT, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, and other exciting industries. Certified PMP®'s also report better project performance and steep pay raises.
PMP stands for Project Management Professional (PMP). PMP Certification, offered by the Project Management Institute(PMI), is an industry-recognized credential for project managers. PMP certification demonstrates the project manager's experience, knowledge, skills, and competencies required to lead and direct projects.
The PMP training course is designed to ensure that you pass the PMP exam on the first try. Our hands-on training approach, entrusted by 52,000 learners, will help you to understand the workings of the five process groups and 10 knowledge areas defined by the PMBOK Guide—Sixth Edition.We guarantee you’ll walk away with all the preparation and confidence you need to conquer the exam and earn the PMP certification.
What skills will you learn?
- Modern project management tools such as work breakdown structure, resource allocation, Gantt charts, mathematical project scheduling models, project cost estimating, cost management and engineering economics.
- Developing a broad and flexible toolkit of techniques and adapting your approach to the context and constraints of projects.
- Delivering projects on scope, on time, and on budget.
- Cultivating the people skills, trust, and leadership necessary to meet project requirements.
- Earn the required 35 PDUs to take the PMP certification exam.
Lesson 00 - Introduction to the Course
Lesson 01 - Introduction to PMP Certification
Lesson 02 - Professional and Social Responsibility
Lesson 03 - Project Management Framework
Lesson 04 - Project Management Processes
Lesson 05 - Role of the Project Manager
Lesson 06 - Project Integration Management
Lesson 07 - Project Scope Management
Lesson 08 - Project Schedule Management
Lesson 09 - Project Cost Management
Lesson 10 - Project Quality Management
Lesson 11 - Project Resource Management
Lesson 12 - Project Communications Management
Lesson 13 - Project Risk Management
Lesson 14 - Project Procurement Management
Lesson 15 - Project Stakeholder Management
Lesson 16 - Appendix PMP List of Knowledge and Skills