Project and Infrastructure Financing
The course focuses on how private investors approach infrastructure projects from standpoint of equity, debt and hybrid instruments. It concentrates on the practical aspects of project financing and the most frequently used techniques for infrastructure investments.
Learn Project Management and Methodologies Live Online from top industry professionals
- Live online training. Interactions with an Live Expert, get your doubts cleared in Real Time.
- Classroom Experience. Access to World Class Instructors, from anywhere
- Personal Learning Manager. Your guide from Edureka, to ensure you achieve your learning goals.
- Get Assured Certification. Live course assures 6 times more probability of getting certified
- Introduction to Project and Infrastructure Finance
- The Syndication Process
- Risk Analysis and Risk Allocation
- Capital Budgeting
- Financial Sustainability of an Infrastructure Project
- Technical Aspects of Loan Agreements