Robotic Process Automation Training using UiPath
Robotic Process Automation training using UiPath will prepare you for UiPath's RPA Developer Advanced Certification exam so that you can drive RPA initiatives in your organization.
This course aims at making the learner familiarize with the concepts of Robotic Process Automation. Robotic Process Automation eliminates the need of human intervention for performing repetitive, less complex tasks. This course elaborates on the features and benefits of using Robotic Process Automation techniques in businesses.
The course focusses on UiPath which is a leading RPA tool. The learner will get in-depth understanding of working with UiPath from data input, data manipulation and validation to recording of common processes and automation with the help of elaborate use cases. This will enable the learner to automate real-world processes related to various sectors such as Insurance Claim Processing, Accounts Payable/Purchase Order Processing, Invoice Processing, Complaints Management, Customer Feedback Analysis, Employee Onboarding, Compliance Reporting and many more.
The process of automating business operations with the help of robots to reduce human intervention is said to be Robotic Process Automation (RPA). RPA is used to automate manually performed workflow tasks that are rule-based, repeatable, time-consuming and of high volume in nature. RPA is the automation of human interactions with computerized processes hence reducing the time taken to complete the processes, increasing the productivity and reducing the costs. Due to these features, RPA finds its applications in a wide variety of industries.
Upon completion of Robotics Process Automation training using UiPath, learners will acquire both theoretical and practical knowledge as per the current needs of the IT Industry. From this course, they will leverage the following:
- Gain insights into Robotic Process Automation Technology
- Learn basic concepts of UI Automation using UiPath
- Gain skills in building workflows in UiPath
- Learn to use several types of data inside a workflow
- Gain expertise in Desktop, Web and Citrix Automation
- Understand reusing of automation by implementing templates
- Use REFramework to build a structured business automation process
- Learn to organize a real-world workflow automation project
- Develop skills in debugging a workflow
- Introduction to Robotic Process Automation
- Overview of UiPath
- Process Components, Recording & Scraping
- Data Manipulation, Workflow and Automation
- Programming, Debugging and Logging
- Orchestrator Community Edition and Other RPA Tools
- Implementing REFramework
- In-Class Project