Salesforce Admin 201 Certification Training
Salesforce Admin Certification online training by edureka will help you to become an expert by mastering topics such as identify different Salesforce building blocks, Data model, Security model, Automation options, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud modules, Reports and Dashboard.
- Salesforce ADM 201 Certification Training will introduce the participants to the basic concepts related to Administration and declarative development options.
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
· Differentiate the building blocks of Salesforce
· Understand the Data model
· Understand the Security model
· Define Business process automation options
· Master Sales Cloud and Service Cloud modules
· Explain Reports and Dashboard
· Describe Salesforce1, SalesforceA, Chatter and Social features
- Salesforce Certification Training will make you an expert in all the concepts related to administration and declarative development options. It will also help you prepare for Salesforce Certification (SFDC Admin 201 Certification).
- This Salesforce Certification training at edureka is suitable for all professionals who are passionate about CRM and cloud computing. But typical profiles, but not limited to, who go for salesforce training are:
· Siebel and other CRM products professionals
· Experienced professionals who are looking to have an exciting career in the leading Cloud Computing platform
· Functional consultants who are looking to switch to Salesforce
· Freshers who are looking to get a jump start to their careers in Cloud computing
· Lateral developers who have worked in Java, mainframe, and C# and are looking for a boost to their career from the legacy platform
- Salesforce Certification training at edureka does not require any specific pre-requisites. But any working knowledge as an administrator or a developer or a functional consultant will be handy.
Introduction to Cloud Computing and SFDC
Building Blocks of Force.com Platform
SFDC Data model, Objects, Relationships and Fields
SFDC Security Model and Its Features
SFDC Security Model Object, Record and Field Level Features
Business Process Automation
Introduction to Sales Cloud
Introduction to Service Cloud
Data Handling and Processing
Reports and Dashboards
Salesforce 1, Lightning App Builder, Salesforce A, Outlook
Activity Management, AppExchange, Content and Folder Management
Chatter, Global Action and Publisher Layout