Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification Training
This training is designed to make you an expert in writing business logic and customizing applications programmatically using Apex code and Visualforce UI framework on the Force com platform.
Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification Training will help participants to develop and deploy basic business logic and user interfaces using the programmatic capabilities of the Force.com Platform.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create and modify objects using the declarative interface
- Write business logic customizations using Apex triggers and classes with the help of SOQL and DML.
- Design programmatic solutions that take advantage of declarative customizations
- Create Apex Triggers within the basics of the Save Order of Execution
- Design programs on a multi-tenant platform
- Write Visualforce markup and code to customize the user interface
- Use the built-in testing framework to test Apex and Visualforce code
Salesforce Certification Training will make you an expert in writing business logic and customizing applications programmatically on the Force.com platform. It will also help you prepare for Salesforce Certification (Dev 450 Certification).
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and SFDC
- Working on Custom Objects and Fields
- Data Management in SFDC
- Introduction to APEX Programming
- Data Types and Logic Control Statements in APEX
- APEX Classes
- sObject Relationships, Implementing SOQL and SOSL Queries
- Data Manipulation Language
- Trigger in APEX and APEX Transaction
- Exception Handling and Debugging in APEX
- Testing Essentials and Design Strategies
- Deployment Strategies and Visualforce Pages
- Working with Controllers and Controller Extensions
- Lightning Framework