Software Estimation Certification Training
If you're new to Software Estimation, this course gives you the edge you need with methods and techniques that optimize effectiveness.
Our Software Estimation course will train you to prepare precise estimations for executing a software project, make effective cost estimations, and deploy the right number of resources for a particular software project. The course is designed to ensure that you pass the Software Estimation exam on your first attempt. Software Estimation is a highly valued skill that validates a professional’s ability to prepare accurate estimates of project time, effort, and cost.
By the end of this training, you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the Software Estimation certification exam
- Have a keen sense of estimation to help the organization control project effort, time, and cost effectively.
- Be able to prepare accurate software estimations to help set realistic targets for project completion
The Software Estimation certification is best suited for:
- Software Architects
- Technical leads / Program Managers / Project Managers
- Software Developers
- Quality Managers / Quality Testing Professionals
- Professionals interested in developing skills related to Software Estimation
Module 0 - Course Introduction
Module 1 - Introduction to Software Estimation
Module 2 - Introduction to IFPUG Function Point Analysis
Module 3 - Counting Scope, Application Boundary, Data Functions, and Transaction Functions
Module 4 - Counting Rules for Data Functions and Transaction Functions
Module 5 - Complexity Tables, General System Characteristics and FPA Summary
Module 6 - IFPUG FPA for Maintenance, NESMA
Module 7 - Use case point technique