Software Testing Fundamentals Course
You will be learning different levels of testing, test environment setup, test case design technique, test data creation, test execution, bug reporting, CI/CD pipeline in DevOps, and other essential concepts of software testing.
Software is a part of our daily lives and most essential services nowadays are dependent on it. Hence, we need our software systems to be robust and without defects. Testing all combinations of a software system’s functionality manually will consume many months if not years. Therefore, automated software testing has been widely adopted across the globe.
This course covers the following topics:
- Why testing?
- Manual testing course (analysis, design, execution)
- Overview of all testing tools required
- Stages of testing (unit, integration, system, non-functional)
- Blackbox/whitebox testing
- Test set-up
- Test data creation
- Test case management
- Bug reporting (Jira)
- Testing & DevOps
- Introduction to Software Testing
- Test Design Techniques and Test Execution
- Introduction to Performance Testing and CI/CD in DevOps
- Bug Reporting and Test Environment Set-Up