The TOGAF® Training will help you prepare for the TOGAF® 9 Certification; TOGAF® Foundation (Level 1) and TOGAF® Certified (Level 2). TOGAF® Training course from Edureka is accredited by The Open Group.
This course will train you how to build an enterprise architecture based on the business and technical requirements. It will also explain different architecture layouts of the TOGAF® standard such as Business Architecture, Application Architecture, Technical Architecture and Data Architecture.
You will understand all the important components of the TOGAF® standard, ADM (Architecture Development Method) and how to design the enterprise framework using all the phases of the ADM approach.
The target audience for Level 1 includes:
- IT Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery, and operation.
- Solution / Technical Architects who are looking for a first introduction to TOGAF®.
- Solution / Technical / Enterprise Architects who want to achieve certification in a stepwise approach.
The target audience for Level 2 includes:
- IT Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF® has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives.
- Solution / Technical / Enterprise Architects who would be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Solution / Technical / Enterprise Architects who wish to introduce TOGAF® as an architecture practice.
- Solution / Technical / Enterprise Architects who want to achieve a recognized certification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of TOGAF®
After successful the completion of the TOGAF® Training you will be able to:
- Understand the requisite knowledge of TOGAF® Standards and Enterprise Architecture
- Successfully clear TOGAF® Level 1 and Level 2 certification exam
- Introduction to TOGAF® Standard
- Management Overview
- The TOGAF® Framework Components
- Introduction to the Architecture Development Method
- The Enterprise Continuum and Tools
- Architecture Repository
- Architecture Content Framework
- TOGAF® Content Metamodel
- Preliminary Phase
- Architecture Governance
- Business Scenarios
- Stakeholder Management
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- Building Blocks
- Architecture Implementation Support Techniques
- Phase A: Architecture Vision
- Phase B: Business Architecture
- Phase C: Information Systems Architectures – Overview
- Phase C: Data Architecture
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- Phase C Application Architecture
- TOGAF® Foundation Architecture: the TRM
- Phase D: Technology Architecture
- Migration Planning Techniques
- Phase E: Opportunities and Solutions
- Phase F: Migration Planning
- Phase G: Implementation Governance
- Phase H: Architecture Change Management
- ADM Architecture Requirements Management
- Architecture Partitioning
- Adapting the ADM: Iteration and Levels
- Adapting the ADM: Security
- Architecture Maturity Models
- Architecture Skills Framework