Unix Shell Scripting Certification Training
Become an expert in Unix/Linux & Shell Script by mastering the fundamentals, architecture and automation with Shell Script.
This course encompasses basic to advance level of Unix & Shell Script. The training is user friendly and will emphasize on real-time programs aligned to industry demands.
After completion of the Unix/Linux Shell Script course at Edureka, you will be able to:
- Understand and identify different UNIX Operating Systems.
- Architecture & its different layers.
- Write, execute and debug Shell Scripts.
- Understand advanced concepts to use in various technologies.
This course will be beneficial for freshers as well as experienced professionals who are interested to learn/work and build their careers around Unix-related IT fields. These can include:
- Developers/Testers who want to accelerate their careers.
- Analytics Managers who are subject matter experts, or/and are leading a team of analysts.
- Individual contributors in the field of Enterprise Business Intelligence.
After completing the course, you will be interview-ready in these fields:
- Unix Infra
- Unix Testing
- Unix Development
- Unix Application Support
Additionally, the course will be helpful for candidates who are working or willing to work in varied fields of technology like ETL Development/Testing, Big Data & Hadoop Development/Testing, Java Development/Testing, Unix SQL Production Support, and many more.
- Fundamental of Unix
- General Utility Commands
- Files and Directories
- Handling Ordinary Files and Filters
- File Attributes and Networking
- Entering to Shell Script
- Shell Script operation
- Shell Programming