Web Development Certification Training
Learn how to create impressive websites using HTML5, CSS3, Twitter Bootstrap 3, jQuery and Google APIs and deploy it to Amazon Simple Storage Service(S3).
The Complete Web Developer Course - Build 5 Websites course at Edureka starts from the basics of web development like HTML elements, styling the HTML elements with CSS, using newly introduced features in HTML5 and CSS3 to deploying the websites on Amazon Simple Storage Service.
You will learn how to use Twitter Bootstrap 3 components like Carousel, ScrollSpy, Fixed Navigation Bar, Accordion, Jumbotron, Thumbnails, Forms, Modals, Bootstrap tour etc.
Below are the links of the projects that we are going to build during this course:
- Drink mate web application
- E-Commerce website menu
- Canvas Clock
- URL shortener
- Edureka Bootstrap application
- Michael Schumacher profile
- Drink application
- Potluck application
- AJAX Application
- Edureka Bootstrap Tour
After the completion of The Complete Web Developer Course - Build 5 Websites at Edureka, you will be able to:
- Design websites using HTML
- Deploy websites on Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Style websites built with HTML using CSS
- To use HTML5 Canvas
- Work with Java-script to handle events
- Create impressive websites with Twitter Bootstrap 3
- Work with Twitter Bootstrap features
- Use jQuery Content Hover Plugin
- Use jQuery UI components e.g. Date Picker in your web pages
- Show Google Maps within your webpages
- Work with Google API
- Use social plugins from Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Quora on your web pages
Web development has always been the central part of internet. But in today’s time as more and more companies are coming up On-line and E-commerce has become the most effective business model, the demand for skilled web developers has increased significantly. By learning HTML, CSS, Twitter Bootstrap 3, jQuery and third party APIs you can put yourself in the elite panel of web developers. Web development is a creative work and is only limited by the imagination of the developer.
This course can be taken by anyone who wants to learn the art of web development. Besides this anyone who wants to create stunning websites using HTML5, CSS3, Twitter Bootstrap 3 and jQuery can take this course.
- Deploying the first Website to Amazon S3
- Creating web pages with HTML5
- Styling web pages using CSS
- CSS3 effects and animations
- Twitter Bootstrap 3
- Twitter Bootstrap 3 Project
- Bootstrap ScrollSpy, jQuery and jQuery UI.
- Ajax, Google APIs, Social Plugins
- Project - Building Website Tour